If I’ve learned one thing from my many attempts at writing an author bio, it’s that I’m terrible at talking about myself. Having said that, I’ll do my best:
- I love the fantasy genre.
- I was a total video game and anime nerd in school.
- (That hasn’t entirely changed, to be honest.)
- I have three cats.
- I live in Upstate New York.
- I’m the biggest introvert I know (although not knowing a lot of people comes with introvert territory, I suppose).
- I have a wonderful husband and son.
- When I’m not writing about my beloved characters, I enjoy drawing them.
- My bookshelves are full of fantasy novels, no surprise.
- Many are also full of horror novels, but those are my husband’s, who also happens to be an author. (Apologies if any of his creepies make it into my writing. I proofread all of his ghost stories, so that’s always a risk.)
- If you want to know more about me, read my books. It’s true that there’s a little bit of the author in every character he or she creates (although you’ll have to guess which bits are me 😉 )
“It is no bad thing celebrating a simple life.” –J.R.R. Tolkien